Thursday 3 September 2009

MAWTT Challenge #11 - Clare C's Sketch

Morning everyone. Well it's official, Summer has been & gone, it's September & the kids are all making their way back to school if they aren't back already & life will be settling back into a steady routine again. I for one can't wait!

We had another great selection of entries last week & the girls have certainly enjoyed visiting your blogs. If we haven't got round to yours yet don't worry we will in the next few days.

Our resident sponser Julie has given us this wonderful set of stamps as this week's prize. You can visit Julie's shop by clicking on the link in the sidebar.




This week it was my turn to create the sketch & theme & I think the DT have enjoyed this one. I love to Xstitch & do Paper Embroidery so this week I would love to see some stitching on your cards. But don't panic you don't have to use real stitching...... faux stitching can be used too. Here is the sketch.......
We have had another brilliant card this week from our fab Guest Designer Clare.


I hope you have enjoyed your 2 weeks with us. We have certainly enjoyed seeing the cards you have created. Don't forget to pop over & have a look at Clare's blog here .


Here are the cards from the rest of the DT this week.

Heidi (The Crafty Goat Girl)


Clare W


Hazel


Clare C

Don't forget closing time for entries is Weds 9th Sep at 8pm. We would also love to see your email entries if you don't have a blog so click on the email address in our sidebar & we will post up your cards for you.x Clare xx

19 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog.
I will try and take part in this one!
Nice sketch and I love the stitching theme and the DT cards are all gorgeous!
Jane
x

Sally said...

Lovely work by the DT.
My card can be seen Here

Rose said...

Awesome cards by the DT and great sketch!! My card is HERE :)

Debs said...

Fab DT cards - and great sketch. Here is my entry - hope you like it.
TTFN
Debs xx

Claire said...

Great DT cards this week. My card is here: http://jamesmum-claire.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Thanks Clare for the beautiful sketch, really enjoyed this one.

Absolutely gorgeous work from the DT

heres mine

Emma said...

Hi...love the sketch and gorgeous cards ladies.
I am well in time this week!!! Lol
My entry is here
Emma x

Mel said...

Hey everyone, so enjoy this weeks challenge ...... even if i did almost forget the stitching! Well heres my card! Thanks again for a great challenge!! xxx

Yvonne said...

Beautiful collection of cards the DT members have created.
Here is my card
http://yvonnescreativecards.blogspot.com/2009/09/mawtt-sketch-11.html

Stempelfan said...

I love the sketch. Great Dt-Cards.
Here is my entry:
http://stempelfan.blogspot.com/2009/09/magnolia-59.html

Hugs
Sonja

Milliesmarvels said...

Hi! I finally got some time to make a card with the lovely sketch, my card is here!
Jane
x

BALLET NEWS said...

Oh WOW, this is so clever - you have the most gorgeous site here and I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

pinky said...

Loved the inspiration this week and excellent sketch. My card is here
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Great sketch & theme
Here's my entry

helen x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Loved the sketch. You can see my card here:my card

Rosalien

Kiki said...

Great DT cards.

Here you can see mine.

Hugs, Kiki

Allison said...

great DT cards- mine is HERE
AllisonX

Sue said...

Thanks for another fabulous sketch ladies and i love the DT's fabby cards:)

Here is spooky card

Sue
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

here Loved using this simple sketch. Marianne