Thursday 24 February 2011

Challenge 87 - Fashion

Hi everyone!

Its Pam here with another challenge for you!  Thank you to everyone who entered Brenda's challenge, she will be annoucing the winners later today. So, its my turn to set the challenge this week.  It has been London Fashion Week this week in the UK so I thought our challenge this week should be:

"Fashion"

So anything at all to do with Fashion.  This should be good fun and I can't wait to see the projects you come up with! 

We are sponsored this week by Crafty Emma's Store

Pop over to the store HERE to see what goodies she has on offer just now. Great items just in including New Fizzy Moon Stamps, Papers and Blooms.  Also The Whiff Of Joy March releases are available on Pre Order.

The prize for the winner this week is a set of 4 charms:
The wonderful, talented DT have come up with some lovely projects and I love how we have interpreted the theme in different ways.  Take a look:

Pami (I made two and didn't know which to use!)

Have fun this week and please remember to link your project back to this challenge blog and we will accept three entries per person per challenge. To be fair on everyone, including our sponsors backlinked work cannot be included in the entries when winners are chosen. 

You have until next Wednesday evening 2 March at 8.00pm (GMT) to enter your creations. I do hope you will join in and play along, good luck!

Luv Hazel, Lisa, Brenda, Laurie and Pami xoxox


5 comments:

Caroline Hallett said...

great challenge -thanks for doing it!

Sue B said...

Great Challenge! Lovely DT cards!

Smiles :-))
Sue xx

thread-bare said...

Hey Girls. Gorgeous cards everyone. Lisa gave me a nudge this way so how coud I resist lol!!! See you all here next week ♥

Clare x

happyglitzygirl said...

Great challenge and DT work, awesome. Blessings Hilde

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Absolutely fabulous DT cards! Thanks go to my blogging buddy Lisa-Jane for suggesting I enter my card!
HUgs, Sylvia xx