Wednesday 21 January 2015

Dies and Punches Top 3

There were so many wonderful submissions this week, I was overjoyed and spoiled for choice.

I had to look really long and hard to determine a winner and I wanted to call out why they caught my eye as they were all so lovely!

So in no particular order these are the top 3 this week:




23. Lorraine A - your die cut pram is just so pretty and yet limiting it to two colors means it is very CAS and modern. I think the stitching is adorable as well.


54. Hyde 'N Seek Creations - you really embraced the punch and die combo and I love the shaker card. It's simple and effective and I just found it so cheerful with your layers and details.



39. Diane W - your piecing on this card is superb! Love your layered flowers and dies - it's just so bring and springy and detailed and well coordinated!

And then I had to do a few shout outs because there were so many awesome entries and I really just couldn't limit it to 3.

86. Emily D - This red apple card is so great, and I love the unusual die around the image. It's CAS and you have great details in the stitching and layers of the leaf and little tag - I think it's perfect for this challenge.

63. Penny - OMG this pig made me laugh, he's great! Love your color combos.

91. Marianne's Craftroom - You have done a beautiful piece with fabric and flowers, this is just so rich with texture.

103. Alicia O'Bryant - Hexagons + bees = a really fun modern card. Especially the muted gold, it's beautiful.

Thanks again for joining and be sure to check out our challenge for next week!

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Wow! they are all gorgeous. Very well deserved winners and honourable mentions! :-)
Hugs Sue B xx

Christine said...

Thank you so much for picking my card for the top three. Loved Lorraine's card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks glad you liked my card x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out, it's always nice to hear some feedback! congrats to all the winners!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thanks so much for the shout out! and congrats to all the winners! I love your blog!!

Diane said...

Whoopee !! Thanks for picking me as one of your top 3 !!

hugs to all,

Diane xx